Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Our Office
Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your providers. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice provides dentistry to adults and children of all ages. We offer a wide range of services with an emphasis on prevention. We provide services in cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, and reconstructive dentistry. The staff works to provide each patient with a pleasant dental visit. We have earned the loyalty of our patients, many of whom have been with us since our inception in 1984.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Health History
- Child Health History (For Age 16 And Under)
- Privacy Practices
- Insurance/Payment Information
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will help the doctor obtain all the information needed to provide you with the best possible care. Please bring a current list of medications you are taking including any supplements or non-prescription drugs. Please also bring a copy of your current dental insurance card. We look forward to your first visit.
- Next to CVS Pharmacy on Farmington Ave and Kensington Ct.
- Handicap access in rear of building
- CT Transit bus stop in front of office (trains to Berlin, New Briton)